How to make Coco Zucchini
Zucchini is one of the most delicious and popular Iranian cookies. In addition to being a light and fast food, Coco also has many benefits for the body. Zucchini has a very low calorie intake, so this dish is perfect for dinner.
- 4 onions
- Eggs 2 pcs
- Enough thyme
- Average zucchini 2 pcs
- Enough liquid oil
- Wheat flour; tbsp
- Enough salt, pepper and turmeric
- Wash the zucchini first, then dry with a clean towel. Next, select a suitable bowl and grate the zucchini with the skin inside the bowl. Now sprinkle some salt on the grated zucchini.
- Wait about ten minutes for the water in the zucchini to drain, then press them by hand to drain off the excess water. Discard the extra water of the zucchini, then chop the onions into a small bowl and add to the bowl.
- In the next step, break the eggs individually in another bowl then add the flour gradually so that the flour is not shelled. Then add some salt, black pepper, turmeric and thyme to the eggs and mix well.
- In the next step, add the egg and flour mixture to the bowl containing the zucchini and mix well until uniform and the cocoa beans are completely coherent. In the next step, heat a skillet and pour some oil into it.
- After the oil has cooled, remove some cocoa powder and then shake it into the hot oil until fried. After one side of the coconut has been fried, turn it to fry the other side then serve with tomatoes, cucumbers and bread.